Naimi Foods

Fresh Mint tea

70g (Bio)

3,45
 
3,45
 

Nice to meet you. 

Our Fresh Mint Tea is just the thing for anyone looking for a tasty and refreshing tea. This tea is perfect for enjoying at any time of day, and whether you want to drink it hot or cold, it always tastes great. We want to explain to you why our Fresh Mint Tea is so special and what benefits it offers. Our Fresh Mint Tea is a herbal tea consisting of a blend of 70% curly mint leaves and 30% peppermint leaves. This creates the typical taste of refreshing mint that everyone knows so well. Our tea is also not flavored.

 

KCAL,
Fat | Vetten ׀ Graisses ׀ Fette l دهون,
Saturated fat | Verzadigd vet | Matières grasses saturées | Gesättigte Fette | دهون مشبعة,
Trans fats | Transvetten | Graisses trans | Transfette | دهون متحولة,
Cholesterol | Cholesterol | Cholestérol | Cholesterin | كولسترول,
Sodium | Natrium | Sodium | Natrium | صوديوم,
Carbohydrates | Koolhydraten | Glucides | Kohlenhydrate | كربوهيدرات,
Dietary fiber | Voedingsvezels | Fibres alimentaires | Ballaststoffe | ألياف غذائية,
Salt | Zout | Salé | Salz | ملح
Sugars | Suikers | Sucres | Zucker | سكريات,
Added sugars | Toegevoegde suikers | Sucres ajoutés | Zugesetzter Zucker | سكر مضاف,
Protein | Eiwitten | Protéines | Eiweiß | بروتين,
Calcium | Calcium | Calcium | Kalzium | كالسيوم,
Iron | IJzer | Fer | Eisen | حديد,
Potassium | Kalium | Potassium | Kalium | بوتاسيوم,

Ingredients: Spearmint leaves (70%), peppermint leaves (30%).

Ingrediënten: Groene muntblaadjes (70%), pepermuntblaadjes (30%).

Ingrédients: Feuilles de menthe verte (70%), feuilles de menthe poivrée (30%).

Zutaten: Grüne Minzblätter (70 %), Pfefferminzblätter (30 %).

المكونات: أوراق النعناع (70%)، أوراق النعناع (30%)